- Sponsored By: Mr. Food® Test Kitchen
Rich and creamy with a zesty kick, Mr. Food's Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip is always a crowd-pleaser. Better make a double batch, 'cause it's guaranteed to go quick!
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 2 cups frozen cooked grilled chicken strips, cut into 1/2-in. chunks
- 1 (16-oz.) frozen garlic bread
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 1-1/2-quart shallow baking dish with cooking spray. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except the garlic bread; mix well. Spoon into prepared baking dish. Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until hot. Meanwhile, prepare garlic bread according to package directions. Cut into 1/2-inch slices and serve with dip.