- Sponsored By: Mr. Food® Test Kitchen
Corn and Broccoli Casserole is a hearty side dish that starts with fresh tasting frozen veggies and ends with a hot, out of the oven homey result that'll pair with any main dish.
Mr. Food - "Ohh it's so good!!"
- 1 (20-oz.) pkg. frozen creamed corn, slightly thawed
- 1 (16-oz.) pkg. frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted and divided
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 cup coarsely crushed butter crackers
Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat an 8 x 8-inch baking dish with cooking spray. In a large bowl, combine corn, broccoli, egg, 2 tablespoons melted butter, onion powder, salt, and pepper; mix well and spoon into baking dish. In a small bowl, mix crackers and remaining 2 tablespoons melted butter, sprinkle on top of corn and broccoli mixture. Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until firm in center.
Note: If you can’t find creamed corn in the frozen food aisle? Regular frozen corn will work just fine.