- Sponsored By: Mr. Food® Test Kitchen
Looking for some cool ideas for family-friendly weeknight meals? Then our shortcut version of Chicken & Broccoli Hotdish uses the convenience of lots of fresh-tasting frozen and refrigerated ingredients, making you a one-pan hero!
- 1 (10-3/4-oz.) can Cheddar cheese soup
- 1-1/2 cups sour cream
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (22-oz.) pkg. frozen chicken breast strips, thawed and coarsely chopped
- 1 (14-oz.) pkg. frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 (20-oz.) pkg. refrigerated shredded hash brown potatoes
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. In a large bowl, combine soup, sour cream, milk, and Cheddar cheese; mix well. Stir in chicken and broccoli and pour into prepared baking dish. In a medium bowl, combine potatoes, butter, salt, and pepper. Evenly sprinkle over chicken mixture. Bake uncovered 55 to 60 minutes, or until heated through and golden brown.