Delicious and cheesy!
- Galbani Mozzarella Fresca – Medallions
- Fresh bread of choice (I got a whole garlic clove bread! So yummy!)
- Fresh Basil Leaves
- Preheat oven to 450 and slice bread.
- *TIP* Turn the bread upside down before you cut.
- It will help keep them from falling apart and be pretty even slices!
- Layer the fresh mozzarella and prosciutto onto the bread.
- Some people like to toast up their bread before but I hold off and do it while I melt the cheese!
- I like to put my mozzarella onto the bread at an angle.
- Then you can see all the deliciousness from under the prosciutto.
- Toast them in the oven at, 450 for 5 minutes!
- While they are getting melty in the oven I typically slice up my fresh basil leaves.
- The trick to getting the pretty strips is to take a leaf or two and roll it up, then slice!
- When they come out of the oven, sprinkle and you’re done!