This recipe has been tested and endorsed by Kellogg and Morningstar Farms®.
- 1 pkg. (16-oz.) reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- 1 jar (26-oz.) prepared pasta sauce with chunky vegetables
- 1 pkg. (1 lb.) uncooked whole-grain lasagna noodles
- 1 pkg. Morningstar Farms® Mushroom Lover's Burger
- 1 jar (8-oz.) quartered artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups frozen chopped spinach
- 2 cups (8-oz.) shredded Italian cheese
- 1/4 cup (1-oz.) shredded Parmesan cheese
Thaw Morningstar Farms® Mushroom Lover's Burgers according to manufacturer's instructions. Cut into small pieces.
Mix ricotta, Italian seasoning and basil in a small bowl.
Place 1/2 cup pasta sauce in bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish.
Line dish with one layer of uncooked lasagna noodles.
Top lasagna noodles with 1/2 cup ricotta cheese mixture, 1/2 cup Morningstar Farms® Mushroom Lover's Burgers, 1/2 cup artichoke hearts, 1/2 cup spinach, 1/2 cup Italian cheese and 1/2 cup pasta sauce.
Repeat steps 4 and 5 twice.
Top with any remaining pasta sauce, Italian cheese and Parmesan cheese. Cover with foil and bake at 350°F approximately 30 minutes.
Remove foil and continue to bake until browned, approximately 15 minutes.