- Sponsored By: Morningstar Farms®
- Featured Product: Morningstar Farms® Maple Flavored Veggie Sausage Patties
This recipe has been tested and endorsed by Kellogg and Morningstar Farms®.
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 can (14-oz.) artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 jar (7-oz.) roasted sweet peppers, drained and chopped
- 4 Morningstar Farms® Maple Flavored Veggie Sausage Patties
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 6 stalks celery, cut into 1 1/2-in. pieces
- 1 cucumber, quartered lengthwise and cut into 1 1/2-in. pieces
Reserve 2 tablespoons cheese.
Combine artichoke hearts, peppers, patties, mayonnaise, remaining cheese, onion, and pepper. Spread in 9-inch pie plate. Sprinkle with reserved cheese and parsley. Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes.
Garnish with green onion fans, if desired. Serve with celery and cucumber sticks.
Helpful Hints: Shop for canned artichoke hearts and roasted sweet peppers in either the condiment aisle or the canned vegetable aisle of your grocery store.