This recipe has been tested and endorsed by Kellogg and Morningstar Farms®.
- 1 Morningstar Farms® Grillers Prime® Veggie Burger
- 1 slice Swiss cheese (about 1-oz.)
- 1/2 cup sliced portobello mushroom cap (about 1/2 mushroom cap)
- 1 slice onion, separated into rings
- 1 tsp. steak sauce
- 2 small slices marbled rye bread or 1 large slice marbled rye bread, halved
Cook Morningstar Farms® Grillers Prime® Veggie Burger according to package directions. Top hot burger with cheese slice. Let stand for 1 minute or until cheese melts.
Meanwhile, in small nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray cook sliced mushroom and onion rings over medium-low heat about 5 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently. Stir in steak sauce.
Serve burger topped with mushroom mixture between bread pieces.