This recipe has been tested and endorsed by Kellogg and Morningstar Farms®.
- 3 green onions, cut into 2-in. pieces
- 3/4 cup baby carrots, quartered lengthwise
- 3/4 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- 4-oz. Morningstar Farms® Meal Starters™ Chik'n Strips
- 2 cups packaged cole slaw mix
- 3/4 cup fresh pea pods, halved
- 1/4 hoisin sauce
- 1/8 tsp. ground red pepper
- 6 (8-in.) whole-wheat flour tortillas or flour tortillas, warm
Lengthwise sliver green onion pieces. In large nonstick skillet cook and stir onions, carrots and corn in oil about 2 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in Morningstar Farms® Meal Starters™ Chik'n Strips. Cook and stir over medium-high heat for 1 minute more.
Stir in cole slaw mix, pea pods, hoisin sauce and red pepper. Cook and stir about 1 minute or until heated through. Spoon about 2/3 cup filling onto each tortilla just below center. Fold bottom edge up. Fold in sides, covering filling.