- Sponsored By: Morningstar Farms®
- Featured Product: Morningstar Farms® Maple Flavored Veggie Sausage Patties
This recipe has been tested and endorsed by Kellogg and Morningstar Farms®.
- 4 Morningstar Farms® Maple Flavored Veggie Sausage Patties
- 1 tube (13.8-oz.) refrigerated pizza dough
- 3/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. dried sage leaves
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh pineapple
- 1 can (8-oz.) pineapple tidbits (juice pack), drained
- 1 cup (4-oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese or Cheddar cheese
Cut Morningstar Farms® Maple Flavored Veggie Sausage Patties into bite-size pieces. Set aside. Unroll dough onto baking sheet coated with nonstick cooking spray. Press dough into 14x10-inch rectangle.
In small nonstick skillet cook onion in oil over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes or until tender and beginning to brown, stirring occasionally. Stir in sage and pepper. Spread over dough. Arrange veggie patty pieces and pineapple on top of onion mixture. Bake at 425°F for 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are brown.
Sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 425°F for 5 to 6 minutes more or until cheese melts and crust is golden brown. Cut into rectangles to serve. Serve warm.