This recipe has been tested and endorsed by Kellogg and Morningstar Farms®.
- 2 Tbsp. reduced-calorie cole slaw dressing
- 2 Tbsp. fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tsp. Caribbean Jerk seasoning
- 3/4 cup shredded green cabbage or packaged cole slaw mix
- 3/4 cup shredded red cabbage or packaged cole slaw mix
- 4 Morningstar Farms® Grillers® Vegan Veggie Burgers
Combine dressing, mayonnaise, and seasoning. Set aside.
Place frozen Morningstar Farms® Grillers® Vegan Veggie Burgerson baking sheet. Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes. Turn burgers. Spread half of jerk mixture on top of burgers. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes more.
Toss together cabbages and remaining jerk mixture. Top burgers with cabbage mixture.
Helpful Hints: Save time and energy by substituting purchased cole slaw mix for both the red and green cabbage in this spicy burger recipe. The fabulous flavor stays the same, but you don't have to clean and chop cabbage.