- Sponsored By: Easy Home Meals
Everything you need in a breakfast! Serve with “heat and serve” fully prepared turkey sausage and a calcium-rich orange juice, if desired.
- 2 frozen “everything” bagels, thawed and toasted
- 1⁄3 cup frozen chopped mixed peppers, thawed
- 1 1⁄2 cups egg substitute
- 3 Tbsp. fat-free milk
- 1⁄4 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
Coat skillet with cooking spray. Add peppers; cook over medium heat for about 3 minutes. Whisk egg substitute and milk together; pour into skillet with peppers, and stir occasionally while cooking, until eggs reach desired done-ness. Stir in cheese and salt and pepper to taste. Spoon half mixture on each toasted bagel.