A homemade, hearty meatball minestrone soup.
- 26-oz. bag Rosina Italian Style Meatballs (1/2-oz. size), thawed*
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 1 19-oz. can Italian stewed tomatoes
- 1 cup small pasta, cooked
- 1 large carrot, sliced
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup peas (frozen or canned)
- 1 19-oz. can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 10-oz. can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
Thaw meatballs in microwave for 2-3 minutes. Combine stock and tomatoes (with juice) in large saucepan, break up tomatoes, and bring to a boil. Add remaining ingredients, including meatballs, and return to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes, or until pasta and vegetables are tender.