- Sponsored By: Cool Food Panel
If you like Southern Grits, then you'll love Angie from Eclectic Recipes' unique take on this classic dish using flavored shrimp.
- 1 cup water
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup quick cooking grits
- 3 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 pkg. Margaritaville Shrimp
- 1 bag Birds Eye Peppers & Onions
- 1 bag Birds Eye Sweet Peas
Bring water, milk and salt to a boil over high heat in a medium saucepan. Slowly whisk in grits and whisk well until combined. Turn heat to low and continue to stir occasionally for about 15 minutes, or until grits are completey cooked through and have thickened.
Whisk in butter and Parmasan cheese. Serve grits topped with Margaritaville shrimp and veggies.