- Sponsored By: Frigo® (Saputo Cheese)
- Featured Product: Frigo® Ricotta Cheese, Frigo® Mozzarella Cheese, Frigo® Parmesan Cheese
This quick and easy recipe is always a hit!
- 2 cups dry elbow macaroni
- 1 container (15-oz.) Frigo® Whole Milk Ricotta cheese
- 2 cups (8-oz.) shredded Frigo® Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup (2-oz.) finely shredded Frigo® Romano cheese
- 2 cups (8-oz.) shredded Black Creek® Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. white pepper
- 1/2 tsp. dry mustard
- 1/2 cup (2-oz.) finely shredded Frigo® Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped parsley
Preheat oven to 325°F. Cook macaroni according to package directions; rinse and drain.
In a large mixing bowl, stir together Frigo® Ricotta, Mozzarella and Romano cheese, Cheddar cheese, sour cream, egg, flour, salt, white pepper and dry mustard.
Gently stir in cooked macaroni until well combined. Spoon into a buttered 3-quart baking dish.
Top with Frigo® Parmesan cheese; sprinkle with paprika.
Bake 40-45 minutes until lightly browned and bubbly. Sprinkle with parsley to serve.