Everyone loves Nachos!
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1.25 oz. package taco seasoning mix
- 1/4 c. water
- 1 1/4 c. Daisy Sour Cream
- 4 oz. large corn tortilla chips
- 2 c. shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 2 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. chopped jalapenos
In a 10" nonstick skillet, cook the ground beef over medium-high heat for 6 to 8 minutes or until no longer pink, stirring occasionally to break up the beef. Stir in the taco seasoning mix, water and 1/4 c. of the sour cream. Cook the mixture for 2 to 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Meanwhile, place a layer of chips on each of 2 large microwavable plates. Top each plate of chips with half of the meat mixture and half of the cheese.
Microwave 1 plate at a time 1 1/2 minutes on High or until the cheese is melted.
Top each with tomatoes, green onions and jalapenos. Dollop the remaining sour cream over the top of the nachos. Pull apart to serve.