- Sponsored By: Easy Home Meals
- 1 (10.75-oz.) frozen pound cake, thawed
- 2 (8-oz.) containers lemon yogurt
- 1 (8-oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 3 cups frozen raspberries, thawed
Cut pound cake into 1⁄2 inch cubes. In medium bowl, com- bine yogurt and whipped top- ping; mix well. Place 1⁄3 of the pound cake in bottom of 21⁄2 quart glass bowl. Sprinkle with 1⁄3 of orange juice. Top with 1⁄3 raspberries and 1⁄3 yogurt mixture. Repeat for total of 3 layers.