- Sponsored By: Easy Home Meals
A beautiful party dessert!
- 1 frozen pound cake, thawed
- 2-8 oz. containers lemon yogurt
- 1-8 oz. container frozen or refrigerated whipped topping
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 2 cups kiwi, sliced
Cut pound cake into 1/2 inch cubes. In medium bowl, combine yogurt and whipped topping; mix well. Place 1/3 of the pound cake in bottom of 2 1/2 quart glass bowl. Sprinkle with 1/3 of orange juice. Top with 1/3 of yogurt mixture and 1/3 of each fruit. Repeat for total of 3 layers.