- Sponsored By: Mr. Food® Test Kitchen
The next time you're asked to bring a dessert to the potluck, we suggest making this Lemon Cream Fruit Tart. The minute they see it, jaws are going to drop! And once they get a taste of the graham cracker crust topped with a lemony, cream cheese and yogurt filling, they're not going to stop raving about it.
- 1-3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 (.25-oz.) envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup lemon Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1-1/2 cups confectioner’s sugar
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- Assorted fruit for garnish
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, granulated sugar, and butter; mix well. Press mixture into bottom of 9-inch springform or tart pan. Refrigerate until ready to fill.
- In a small, microwave-safe bowl, sprinkle gelatin over water; let stand 5 minutes. Heat in microwave on high power for 20 seconds, then stir thoroughly until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and yogurt until creamy. Add heavy cream and confectioner’s sugar and beat 2-3 minutes or until thickened and fluffy. Beat in lemon juice, lemon zest, and gelatin mixture until smooth. Pour lemon mixture into crust.
- Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight. Garnish with fruit.