This nutritious vegetable medley makes a great side dish for lunch or dinner.
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 lb. (1 1/2 cups) fresh green beans, cut into 1-in. pieces
- 3 medium (1 1/2 cups) carrots, sliced 1/4-in.
- 1 (4.5-oz.) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 Tbsp. LAND O LAKES® Light Butter with Canola Oil
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil leaves*
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh thyme leaves**
Bring water to a full boil in 2-quart saucepan; add green beans and carrots. Cover; cook over medium heat 5 minutes. Add mushrooms; continue cooking until carrots and green beans are crisply tender and mushrooms are heated through (1 to 2 minutes). Drain.
Top with Light Butter with Canola Oil, basil and thyme; toss until vegetables are evenly coated.
*Substitute 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves.
**Substitute 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves.