©2009 Land O'Lakes, Inc.
- 8-oz. (2 cups) uncooked dried mostaccioli
- 1/2 small (1/2 cup) green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 small (1/2 cup) red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 small (1/2 cup) yellow or orange bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 tsp. finely chopped fresh garlic
- 1/4 cup freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. LAND O LAKES® Fresh Buttery Taste™ Spread
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
Meanwhile, spray 10-inch nonstick skillet with no-stick cooking spray; add pepper strips and garlic. Cook over high heat, stirring constantly, until peppers are crisply tender and are just beginning to brown (5 to 6 minutes).
Place warm pasta, peppers and all remaining ingredients in large bowl; toss lightly.
Freeze and Cook Later Method: Prepare as directed above. Place mixture into large resealable plastic food bag. Freeze up to 3 months. To thaw, place in refrigerator for 24 hours or until thawed. Place mixture into 10-inch nonstick skillet sprayed with no-stick cooking spray. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until heated through (15 to 20 minutes).