A salad recipe that is popular with the summer crowd, especially when made with fresh vegetables right from the farmers' market.
Copyright ©1997 Land O'Lakes, Inc
- 6-oz. (3 cups) uncooked dried medium pasta shells
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 medium (1/2 cup) onion, chopped
- 2 medium (2 cups) yellow summer squash or zucchini, sliced 1/4-inch
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 4 ounces (1 cup) LAND O LAKES® Cheddar Cheese, cubed 1/2-inch
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. country-style Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. finely chopped fresh garlic
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 Tbsp. freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse with cold water; drain. Combine all salad ingredients except cheese in large bowl; gently stir in cooked pasta and cheese.
Combine all dressing ingredients except Parmesan cheese in medium bowl. Pour dressing over salad; toss to coat. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.