Copyright ©2003 Land O'Lakes, Inc.
- 4 Tbsp. Land O Lakes® Butter, softened
- 1 tsp. dried basil leaves
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 (9-in.) round (12-oz.) focaccia bread,sliced in half horizontally
- 2-oz. thinly sliced salami
- 1/4 cup sliced roasted red peppers
- 4 (1-oz.) slices Land O Lakes® Deli Provolone Cheese
Heat oven to 350°F. Combine 3 tablespoons Land O' Lakes® Butter and basil in small bowl; mix well. Set aside.
Melt remaining butter in 10-inch nonstick skillet until sizzling; add eggs. Sprinkle with green onions and pepper. Cook over medium heat, lifting slightly with spatula to allow uncooked portion to flow underneath, until omelet is set (3 to 4 minutes).
Spread cut-sides of focaccia bread halves with butter mixture. Layer bottom half with salami, omelet, red peppers and cheese slices. Cover with top half of focaccia. Wrap tightly in aluminum foil; place onto baking sheet. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until heated through. To serve, cut into 6 wedges.