Using focaccia is a creative way to serve this cold sandwich that features many deli ingredients.
Copyright © 1999 Land O'Lakes, Inc.
- 1 (12-oz.) focaccia bread (about 9 in.), sliced in half horizontally
- 1/2 cup cream cheese with chive and onion
- 24 fresh spinach leaves, washed, stems removed
- 1/2 lb. thinly sliced deli turkey breast
- 6 (3/4-oz.) slices LAND O LAKES® Deli American Cheese
- 1/2 lb. thinly sliced deli ham
- 6 (3/4-oz.) slices LAND O LAKES® Deli Provolone Cheese
2 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
Spread both cut-sides of focaccia bread halves with cream cheese. Place half of spinach on bottom half focaccia. Layer with turkey, Land O' Lakes® Deli American and Provolone Cheese, ham, tomatoes and remaining spinach. Cover with top half focaccia.
To serve, secure each serving with long toothpick. Cut into 6 wedges.