These grilled hamburgers are stuffed with a cream cheese mixture and then topped with Cheddar cheese for the ultimate cheeseburger recipe
Copyright ©1995 Land O'Lakes, Inc
- 1 (3-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (2 1/2-oz.) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 Tbsp. chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/8 tsp.pepper
- 2 ln. lean ground beef
- 4 oz. LAND O LAKES® Cheddar Cheese, cut into 16 (2x1-inch) slices
- 4 Kaiser rolls, cut in half
Heat gas grill on medium or charcoal grill until coals are ash white.
Meanwhile, combine cream cheese, mushrooms, green pepper, garlic salt and pepper in small bowl.
Shape ground beef into 8 large (1/2-inch thick) patties. Place about 2 tablespoons cream cheese mixture on top of 4 patties. Top each with 1 meat patty; press around edges to seal.
Place patties on grill. Grill, turning once, until desired doneness (12-15 minutes). Top each burger with 4 slices LAND O LAKES® Cheddar Cheese; continue grilling until cheese is melted (1 minute). Serve burgers on rolls.