Copyright ©2005 Land O'Lakes, Inc.
- 6-oz. (2 cups) uncooked dried fusilli pasta (thin corkscrew or pasta twists)
- 1 Half Stick of LAND O LAKES® Butter (1/4 cup)
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 tsp. finely chopped fresh garlic
- 1 tsp. dried thyme leaves
- 1 (16-oz.) bag frozen vegetable mixture (broccoli, carrots,water chestnuts and red pepper)
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Cook fusilli pasta according to package directions. Drain. Set aside; keep warm.
Meanwhile, melt Land O' Lakes® Butter in 12-inch skillet until sizzling; add chicken, garlic and thyme. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink (5 to 8 minutes).
Stir in vegetables. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisply tender (6 to 9 minutes). Stir in cooked fusilli and cheese.