Copyright ©2011 Land O'Lakes, Inc.
- 8-oz. (2 1/3 cups) uncooked dried rotini
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 1/2 cups LAND O LAKES® Half & Half or milk
- 16 (3/4-oz.) slices LAND O LAKES® Deli American Cheese, cut into quarters
- 2 Tbsp. ketchup
- 1 Tbsp. yellow mustard
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped pickle
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped onion
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
Meanwhile, cook ground beef in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat; drain excess fat. Set aside.
Combine half & half, cheese, ketchup and mustard in 3-quart saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until cheese is melted (6 to 8 minutes).
Stir in cooked pasta, ground beef mixture, pickle and onion; continue cooking until heated through (3 to 4 minutes). Let stand 5 minutes before serving.