This appetizer can be prepared ahead of time.
Copyright © 2001 Land O'Lakes, Inc.
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. prepared horseradish
- 5 (8-in.) flour tortillas
- 25 spinach leaves, stems removed
- 10 thin slices deli Italian roast beef
- 1/2 lb. (2 cups) LAND O LAKES® Deli American Cheese, shredded
Combine cream cheese and horseradish in small bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until smooth.
Spread about 3 tablespoons cream cheese mixture evenly onto 1 tortilla. Arrange 5 or 6 spinach leaves over cream cheese. Place 2 slices roast beef over spinach. Sprinkle about 1/3 cup cheese over roast beef. Roll tortilla up tightly; wrap in plastic food wrap. Repeat with remaining tortillas. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
To serve, cut each tortilla into 1-inch slices.