Potato wedges with a cajun kick!
- 1/4 cup LAND O LAKES® Butter
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 2 (16-ounce) packages frozen potato wedges, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 4 ounces (1 cup) LAND O LAKES® Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 to 6 drops hot pepper sauce
- LAND O LAKES® Cheddar Cheese, shredded, if desired
Heat oven to 425°F. Combine butter and Cajun seasoning in 1-quart saucepan; heat until sizzling. Spread out potatoes on two greased aluminum foil-lined baking sheets with sides. Drizzle evenly with butter mixture; toss to coat. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown and crisp.
Meanwhile, combine all sauce ingredients in medium bowl; mix until well blended. Spoon into serving bowl; garnish with additional shredded cheese, if desired. Serve potatoes with sauce.
TIP: The cheesy sour cream sauce also could be used on hot baked potatoes.