This quick gluten-free butterscotch peanut bar tastes like a popular candy bar.
©1993 Land O'Lakes, Inc.
- 1/2 cup butterscotch-flavored baking chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup LAND O LAKES® Butter
- 1/2 cup salted Spanish peanuts or salted peanuts
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 2 tsp. shortening
Melt butterscotch chips, peanut butter and Land O' Lakes® Butter over low heat in 3-quart saucepan, stirring constantly, until smooth (3 to 5 minutes). Cool 5 minutes.
Stir in peanuts. Stir in marshmallows. Pour into buttered 8-inch square pan. Cover; refrigerate until set (about 30 minutes).
Melt milk chocolate chips and shortening in 1-quart saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally, until melted (1 to 3 minutes). Drizzle over bars. Cover; refrigerate until chocolate is set (about 30 minutes).
Cut into bars. Cover; store refrigerated.