If you like bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwiches, you'll love the flavors in this made-for-a-crowd appetizer.
©2001 Land O'Lakes, Inc.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 (8-oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 tsp. coarsely ground pepper
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 7 slices (3/4 cup) bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 3-oz. (3/4 cup) LAND O LAKES® Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- Crackers or lahvosh (Armenian cracker bread), broken into serving-size pieces
Combine mayonnaise, cream cheese and pepper in small mixer bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until smooth.
Spread mayonnaise mixture onto bottom of 9-inch round serving dish; top with lettuce, bacon, tomatoes, green onions and Land O' Lakes® Cheddar Cheese. Serve with crackers.
TIP: Mayonnaise mixture can be prepared up to 2 days ahead. Store refrigerated. Top with remaining ingredients just before serving.