©2011 Land O'Lakes, Inc.
- 1 1/2 cups finely crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup Land O' Lakes® Butter, melted
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 3 (8-oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp. freshly grated lemon zest
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 Land O' Lakes® Eggs
- 1/2 cup blueberry preserves or jam
- Sweetened whipped cream, if desired
- Fresh berries, if desired
Heat oven to 350°F. Combine all crust ingredients in medium bowl. Press onto bottom of 13x9-inch glass baking dish. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until set.
Meanwhile, combine cream cheese, sugar, lemon zest and vanilla in large bowl. Beat at medium speed until very creamy. Add eggs; continue beating until well mixed. Pour batter over baked crust.
Drop spoonfuls of preserves randomly over batter in pan. Pull knife through batter and preserves to create marbled effect. Do not over swirl.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until center jiggles slightly when shaken. DO NOT OVERBAKE. Cool completely. Cover; refrigerate at least 3 hours.
Cut into squares; serve with dollop of whipped cream and fresh berries, if desired.
TIP: Use bottom of dry measure cup to press crust mixture into pan.
TIP: Allow cream cheese to soften to room temperature so that filling will be creamy with no lumps.