- Sponsored By: Kraft Foods
- Featured Product: Kraft® Natural Cheese Mexican Style Taco 2% Milk Shredded Cheese
Try this easy recipe for a decadent and delicious 7-layer dip that is always a crowd favorite!
- 1 can (16-oz.) TACO BELL HOME ORIGINALS Refried Beans
- 1 Tbsp. TACO BELL HOME ORIGINALS Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1 cup TACO BELL HOME ORIGINALS Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup Kraft® Natural Cheese Mexican Style Taco 2% Milk Shredded Cheese
- 1/2 cup green onion slices
- 2 Tbsp. sliced pitted ripe olives
- RITZ Chips Original or WHEAT THINS Baked Snack Crackers
Mix beans and taco seasoning mix. Spread onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate or quiche dish.
Layerall remaining ingredients except chips over bean mixture; cover. Refrigerate several hours or until chilled.
Serve with chips.