- Sponsored By: Kraft Foods
- Featured Product: Kraft® Shredded Mozzarella Cheese with a Touch of Philadelphia
This yummy tomato-basil queso fundido recipe is fun indeed-o!
- 2 Tbsp. KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 3 cups KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese with a Touch of PHILADELPHIA
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil
- 16 flour tortillas (8 in.), warmed
Heat dressing in skillet on medium heat. Add tomatoes, onions, garlic and red pepper; cook and stir 8 to 10 min. or until heated through.
Top with cheese; cover. Cook 5 min. or until cheese is melted.
Sprinkle with basil. Serve with tortillas.
For easy cleanup, serve this tasty dip right from the skillet.
Substitute 2 regular tomatoes, coarsely chopped, for the cherry tomatoes.