- Sponsored By: Kraft Foods
- Featured Product: Kraft® Fresh Take® Southwest Three Cheese Recipe Cheese Breadcrumb Mix
- 4 cups elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/8 tsp. ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Shredded Three Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) FRESH TAKE Southwest Three Cheese Recipe Cheese Breadcrumb Mix, mixed together
Heat oven to 350F.
Cook macaroni as directed on package, omitting salt. Meanwhile, melt butter in large saucepan on low heat. Stir in flour and red pepper; cook and stir 2 min. or until bubbly. Gradually stir in milk; cook on medium heat 3 to 5 min. or until mixture comes to boil, stirring constantly. Stir in sour cream; simmer on low heat 3 to 5 min. or until thickened. Add shredded cheese; cook and stir 2 min. or until melted.
Drain macaroni. Add to sauce. Spoon into 1-1/2-qt. casserole sprayed with cooking spray; sprinkle with FRESH TAKE.
BAKE 15 min. or until heated through.