- Sponsored By: Kraft Foods
- Featured Product: Kraft® Natural 2% Milk Reduced Fat Colby & Monterey Jack Shredded Cheese
- 1-1/2 lb. extra lean ground beef or lean ground turkey
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Mayo Light Mayonnaise, divided
- 1 pkg. (1-1/4-oz.) TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 cup Kraft® Natural 2% Milk Reduced Fat Colby & Monterey Jack Shredded Cheese
- 1/4 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa, divided
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 6 slices tomato
- 6 whole wheat hamburger buns, split
Preheat greased grill to medium-high heat. Mix meat, 3 tablespoons of the mayonnaise and the seasoning mix; shape into 12 thin patties.
Combine Kraft® Natural 2% Milk Reduced Fat Colby & Monterey Jack Shredded Cheese and 2 tablespoons of the salsa; spoon over 6 of the patties. Cover each with one of the remaining patties; pinch edges together to seal.
Grill 7 minutes on each side or until cooked through (160ºF). Meanwhile, combine remaining 2 tablespoons salsa and remaining 1 tablespoon mayonnaise.
Place lettuce, tomatoes and burgers on bottom halves of buns; top with salsa mixture. Cover with tops of buns.