- Sponsored By: Kraft Foods
- Featured Product: Kraft® Fresh Take® Southwest Three Cheese Recipe Cheese Breadcrumb Mix
Seasoned, baked shrimp tossed with greens and ranch dressing for a salad that's full of southwest flavor.
- 1 Egg
- 1 pkg. (6-oz.) Kraft® Fresh Take® Southwest Three Cheese Recipe Cheese Breadcrumb Mix, mixed together
- 1 lb. uncooked large shrimp, peeled with tails left on, deveined
- 9 cups tightly packed mixed salad greens
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Classic Ranch Dressing
Heat oven to 375F.
Cover baking sheet with foil; spray with cooking spray. Beat egg in shallow dish; empty cheese mixture into separate shallow dish. Dip shrimp, 1 at a time, in egg then in cheese mixture, turning to evenly coat shrimp. Place on prepared baking sheet. Discard any unused cheese mixture.
Bake20 min. or until shrimp are tender and golden brown.
Serve over greens; top with dressing.