- Sponsored By: Kraft Foods
- 2 CLAUSSEN Kosher Dill Pickle Spears, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. KRAFT SANDWICH SHOP Horseradish Dijon Flavored Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh dill
- 2 tilapia fillets (1/2 lb.)
- 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 2 KRAFT Singles
- 2 submarine or French bread rolls, partially split
Mix first 3 ingredients.
Sprinkle fish with paprika. Broil, 4 inches from heat, 5 min. or until fish flakes easily with fork. Top with Singles.
Fill rolls with fish; top with pickle mixture.
How to Determine When Fish is Cooked:
Fish is done when it looks opaque and flakes easily with a fork. Undercooked fish looks translucent, while overcooked fish looks dry and falls apart.
A great way to add seafood to your diet, this delicious sandwich is rich in calcium from the Singles. Carb Choices: 2-1/2
Nutrition Information Per Serving: 420 calories, 14g total fat, 5g saturated fat, 70mg cholesterol, 1180mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate, 3g dietary fiber, 7g sugars, 34g protein, 10%DV vitamin A, 4%DV vitamin C, 35%DV calcium, 20%DV iron.
Exchange: 2-1/2 Starch, 4 Meat (L), 1 Fat
Dietary Exchanges (or Exchange Calculations) based on Choose Your Foods: Exchange Lists for Diabetes ?2008 by the American Diabetes Association and the American Dietetic Association.