- Sponsored By: Kraft Foods
- 1/4 cup broccoli slaw
- 1 Tbsp. KRAFT Light Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing
- 1 whole wheat tortilla (8 inch)
- 1 KRAFT Singles, cut in half
- 4 slices OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Shaved Rotisserie Seasoned Chicken Breast
- 1 Tbsp. cilantro leaves
- 2 red pepper strips
Combine broccoli slaw and dressing.
TOP tortilla with Singles, chicken, coleslaw, cilantro and red peppers; roll up.
Flour tortillas, often used as soft taco shells, come in many colors and sizes. You'll find them in the refrigerated dairy case or grocery aisle of the supermarket. You'll also find tortilla products in a variety of hues from pale pink to green to blue-often seasoned with herbs, tomatoes, spinach or sesame seeds.
Nutrition Information Per Serving: 290 calories, 11g total fat, 3.5g saturated fat, 35mg cholesterol, 1020mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate, 2g dietary fiber, 5g sugars, 16g protein, 15%DV vitamin A, 60%DV vitamin C, 35%DV calcium, 8%DV iron.