- Sponsored By: Kraft Foods
- Featured Product: Kraft® Fresh Take® Rosemary & Roasted Garlic Recipe Cheese Breadcrumb Mix
This flavorful, crisp roasted tomato crostini recipe is ideal for entertaining. Your guests will love it!
- 8 plum tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 pkg. (6-oz.) FRESH TAKE Rosemary & Roasted Garlic Recipe Cheese Breadcrumb Mix, mixed together
- 32 baby spinach leaves (about 1 cup)
- 1 Tbsp. KRAFT Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1 cup POLLY-O Natural Part Skim Ricotta Cheese
- 16 French bread slices, toasted
Heat oven to 375F.
Place tomatoes, cut-sides up, on foil-covered rimmed baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Bake 45 min. or until lightly browned. Top each with 1 Tbsp. cheese mixture; bake 15 min.
Meanwhile, toss spinach with dressing.
Spread toast slices with ricotta; top with spinach and tomatoes.