Add a Sante Fe spin to your baked beans with this easy slow cooker baked beans recipe, featuring Philadelphia® Santa Fe Blend Cooking Creme!
- 1 can (15-oz.) each dark red kidney, pinto, and butter beans, rinsed
- 1/2 cup Philadelphia® Santa Fe Blend Cooking Creme
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 6 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cooked, crumbled
Combine all ingredients except bacon in slow cooker; cover with lid.
Cook on LOW 4 to 6 hours (or on HIGH 3 hours).
Stir in bacon.
Top with chopped fresh cilantro and a squeeze of fresh lime juice just before serving.