Santa Fe style chicken kabobs, grilled to a mouthwatering perfection.
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-1/2-in. cubes
- 1/2 lb. fresh mushrooms
- 1 small zucchini, cut into 1-in.-thick slices
- 1 small yellow squash, cut into 1-in.-thick slices
- 1 small red pepper, cut into 1-in. pieces
- 1/2 red onion, cut into 1-in. chunks
- 3/4 cupPhiladelphia® Santa Fe Blend Cooking Creme
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 2 cups hot cooked long-grain brown rice
Heat grill to medium heat.
Thread chicken and vegetables alternately onto 4 skewers.
Grill 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken is done, turning occasionally. Meanwhile, cook and stir cooking creme and milk in saucepan on medium heat 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through.
Spoon rice onto plates; top with kabobs and sauce.
Substitute uncooked deveined peeled large shrimp for the chicken.
Substitute yellow rice, or black beans and white rice, for the brown rice.