- 1 cup HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 cup plus 3 tsp. sugar, divided
- 3 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 4 pkg. (8-oz. each) Philadelphia® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups fresh or thawed frozen blueberries
Preheat oven to 325°F. Mix crumbs, 3 tablespoons of the sugar and the butter. Press firmly onto bottom of foil-lined 13x9-inch baking pan. Bake 10 minutes. Beat cream cheese, remaining 1 cup sugar and the vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour over crust. '
Puree the blueberries in a blender or food processor. Gently drop spoonfuls of the pureed blueberries over batter; cut through batter several times with knife for marble effect. Bake 45 minutes or until center is almost set; cool. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.