Roll up this pesto-chicken club wrap that will fill you up and hit the spot!
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken breasts
- 1 tub (10-oz.) PHILADELPHIA Creamy Pesto Cooking Creme
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 6 flour tortillas (8-in.)
- 12 slices OSCAR MAYER Fully Cooked Bacon
- 2 plum tomatoes, each cut into 6 slices
- 6 lettuce leaves
Combine chicken, cooking creme and lemon juice.
Spoon down centers of tortillas.
Top with remaining ingredients; roll up.
Serve this wrap with a piece of fresh fruit and cut-up assorted fresh vegetables to round out the meal.