- Sponsored By: Kraft Foods
- Featured Product: Kraft® Shredded Mozzarella Cheese with a Touch of Philadelphia
Serve this delicious pesto-bruschetta spread as an appetizer for your favorite Italian meal.
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tub (10-oz.) PHILADELPHIA Creamy Pesto Cooking Creme
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. KRAFT Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 French bread baguette (8-oz.), cut into 18 slices, toasted
Heat oil in small saucepan on medium heat. Add shallots; cook and stir 2 minutes. Add tomatoes and garlic. Cook 3 minutes or just until tomato skins start to burst, stirring frequently.
Mix cooking creme and mozzarella; spread onto bottom of microwavable pie plate. Microwave on HIGH 2 minutes or until heated through. Top with tomato mixture and Parmesan.
Serve with toast slices.
Prepare using PHILADELPHIA Italian Cheese and Herb Cooking Creme.