This grilled chicken flatbread is easy to make and full of great flavor!
- 1 lb. frozen pizza dough, thawed
- 1 tub (10-oz.) PHILADELPHIA Reduced Fat Savory Garlic Cooking Creme
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast (6-oz.), grilled, sliced
- 1/2 cup roasted red pepper strips
- 1 cup sliced drained canned artichoke hearts
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. sliced fresh basil
Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
Pat pizza dough into 16x12-inch rectangle on lightly floured baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes.
Spread crust with cooking creme; top with chicken, peppers, artichokes and cheeses.
Baike 10 to 12 minutes or until mozzarella is melted and crust is golden brown. Top with basil.
Substitute sliced roasted tomatoes or oil-packed sun-dried tomato strips for the roasted red pepper strips.