- 1-1/2 cups HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 4 pkgs. (8-oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 pkg. (12-oz.) frozen mixed berries (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and blackberries), thawed, drained
- 1 tub (8-oz.) COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
Line 13x9-inch baking pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan. Mix graham crumbs, butter and 2 tablespoons sugar; press firmly onto bottom of prepared pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
Beat Philadelphia® Neufchatel Cheese and 1/2 cup sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Smash drained berries with fork; stir into cheese mixture. Gently stir in 2 cups of the whipped topping. Spoon over crust; cover.
Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Use foil handles to remove cheesecake from pan before cutting into pieces to serve. Top with the remaining whipped topping. Store any leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.