You'll start your day off in high spirits with this yummy, easy-to-make Florentine eggs benedict!
- 1/2 cup PHILADELPHIA Savory Lemon & Herb Cooking Creme
- 1 Tbsp. milk
- 2 English muffins, split, toasted
- 4 slices cooked OSCAR MAYER Bacon, halved
- 1 tomato, cut into 4 slices
- 1 cup tightly packed baby spinach leaves
- 4 eggs, poached
Microwave cooking creme and milk in microwavable bowl on HIGH 20 seconds; stir.
Top muffin halves with bacon, tomatoes, spinach and eggs.
Drizzle with cooking creme mixture.
How to Poach Eggs:
Carefully slide eggs into gently simmering water in skillet; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until whites are completely set but yolks are still runny. Remove with slotted spoon.
Serve with your favorite fresh fruit.