- Sponsored By: Kraft Foods
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs, divided
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 yellow squash, sliced
- 1 tub (10-oz.) PHILADELPHIA Italian Cheese and Herb Cooking Creme
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 plum tomatoes, sliced
Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
Sprinkle 1/4 cup bread crumbs onto bottom of 8-inch square baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Mix remaining crumbs with Parmesan and butter; set aside.
Combine zucchini and squash; arrange half on bottom of prepared dish. Cover with half each of the cooking creme and mozzarella. Repeat layers. Top with tomatoes and Parmesan mixture.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until vegetables are heated through and top is golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Prepare using PHILADELPHIA Reduced Fat Italian Cheese & Herb Cooking Creme.