Add a Mediterranean flair to your pasta salad with this easy recipe, starring Philadelphia Savory Lemon & Herb Cooking Creme and Athenos Traditional Crumbled Feta Cheese!
- 3 cups medium pasta shells, uncooked
- 1 tub (10-oz.) PHILADELPHIA Savory Lemon & Herb Cooking Creme
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 pkg. (6-oz.) baby spinach leaves, chopped
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped red onions
- 1 pkg. (4-oz.) ATHENOS Traditional Crumbled Feta Cheese
Cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt.
Drain pasta; place in large bowl. Add cooking creme and milk; toss to coat. Add spinach, tomatoes and onions; mix lightly.
Refrigerate several hours or until chilled. Stir in feta before serving.
Prepare using ATHENOS Crumbled Reduced Fat Feta Cheese.