- Sponsored By: Kraft Foods
Broccoli and bacon coated with a creamy vinaigrette and tossed with red onion, cheddar cheese, and sunflower kernels. Serve chilled.
- 1 tub (10-oz.) PHILADELPHIA Original Cooking Creme
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 Tbsp. white vinegar
- 6 cups small broccoli florets
- 6 slices cooked OSCAR MAYER Bacon, crumbled
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup sunflower kernels
Mix first 3 ingredients in large bowl.
Add remaining ingredients; toss to coat
Refrigerate 1 hour.
How to Serve Chilled Vegetable Salads:
Vegetable salads are best served crisp and cold. to keep the salad chilled before serving, place the filled serving bowl in a larger bowl filled with crushed ice. Then, spoon into chilled bowl to serve.